Sunday, September 13, 2026

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

LORD, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil... Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness; Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Thou therefore.., be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. (Psa 39:4; 2Cor 12:10; Eph 6:10-11; Col 1:11-12; 2Tim 2:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment