Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. Wherefore comfort one another with these words. (Psa 73:24, 17:15; 1Thes 4:15-17; 1John 3:2; 1Thes 4:18)

No comments:

Post a Comment