Saturday, October 12, 2024

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

But who can endure the day of his coming, and who can stand when he appears? For he is like a refiner's fire and like fullers' soap. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Though you wash yourself with lye and use much soap, the stain of your guilt is still before me, declares the Lord GOD. This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. (Mal 3:2; Eph 6:13; Jer 2:22; 1John 1:5-7; Psa 51:7, 10)

No comments:

Post a Comment