Thursday, June 13, 2024

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls...and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Do not present your members to sin as instruments for unrighteousness, but present yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life, and your members to God as instruments for righteousness. For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery. But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness. (Mat 11:28-29; John 8:32; Mat 11:30; Rom 6:13; Gal 5:1; Rom 6:17-18)

No comments:

Post a Comment