Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Only in the LORD, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. I can do all things through him who strengthens me. You then, my child, be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus. Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might...so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him: bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; being strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy; giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light. (Isa 45:24a; Psa 28:7; Php 4:13; 2Tim 2:1; Eph 6:10; Col 1:10-12)

No comments:

Post a Comment