Today's Thought:
But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord. Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. (Titus 3:4-5; 1Cor 15:10, 1:30-31; Php 1;6)
No comments:
Post a Comment