Today's Thought:
When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek. O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is. As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. (Psa 27:8, 63:1, 42:1; John 7:37-38, 4:14; Mat 5:6)
No comments:
Post a Comment