Today's Thought:
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. “I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.” (1Pet 1:3-5; John 10:14, 6:37, 10:27-28)
No comments:
Post a Comment