Thursday, July 4, 2024

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him. He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. He delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us. On him we have set our hope that he will deliver us again. He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us so that whether we are awake or asleep we might live with him. Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing. (Nah 1:7; Psa 91:1-2; 2Cor 1:10; Col 1:13; 1Thes 5:9-11)

No comments:

Post a Comment