Saturday, August 3, 2024

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O LORD, God of hosts. How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth! Great peace have those who love your law; nothing can make them stumble. Let what you heard from the beginning abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, then you too will abide in the Son and in the Father. Therefore we must pay much closer attention to what we have heard, lest we drift away from it, since you have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God. (Jer 15:16; Psa 119:103, 165; 1John 2:24; Heb 2:1; 1Pet 1:23)

No comments:

Post a Comment