Monday, September 16, 2024

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. You then, my child, be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus. Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. I will make them strong in the LORD, and they shall walk in his name,” declares the LORD. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (Eph 6:10; 2Tim 2:1; Isa 40:28-29; Zec 10:12; 2Cor 12:9)

No comments:

Post a Comment