Thursday, September 1, 2022

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence. “I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me...My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. I and the Father are one.” (Psa 23:1; Rom 8:32; 1Pet 1:3; John 10:14, 27-30)

No comments:

Post a Comment