Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Today's Thought

Today's Thought:

Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD; I will take joy in the God of my salvation. I can do all things through him who strengthens me. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. “I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you... fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Now may our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God our Father, who loved us and gave us eternal comfort and good hope through grace, comfort your hearts and establish them in every good work and word. Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen. (Hab 3:17-18; John 14:18; Isa 41:10; 2Thes 2:16-17; Eph 3:20-21)

No comments:

Post a Comment