Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Today's Thought

Today's Thought: 

Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD, and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones. If anyone imagines that he knows something, he does not yet know as he ought to know. For if anyone thinks he is something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself. For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned. Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight. O LORD, my heart is not lifted up; my eyes are not raised too high; I do not occupy myself with things too great and too marvelous for me. Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! (Pro 8:2; Gal 6:3; Rom 12:3, 16; Psa 131:1; Rom 11:33)

No comments:

Post a Comment