Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. But you, beloved, building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that leads to eternal life...looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the LORD! But for you, O LORD, do I wait; it is you, O Lord my God, who will answer. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long.( Php 4:5-7; Jude 1:20-21; Heb 12:2; Psa 27:14Psa 38:15, 25:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment