Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Today's Thought

Today's Thought:

Then Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, The Son is not able to do anything from Himself, except what He may see the Father doing; for whatever that One does, these things also the Son does likewise. Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The Words which I speak to you I do not speak from Myself, but the Father who abides in Me, He does the works. Remain in Me, and I in you. As the branch is not able to bear fruit of itself, unless it remain in the vine, so neither can you unless you remain in Me. I am the Vine; you are the branches. The one abiding in Me, and I in him, this one bears much fruit, because apart from Me you are not able to execute, nothing.” And we have such confidence through Christ toward God; not that we are sufficient of ourselves to reason out anything as being out of ourselves, but our sufficiency is of God...And God is able to make all grace to abound toward you, that in everything, always having all self sufficiency, you may abound to every good work; for it is God who is working in you both to will and to work for the sake of His good pleasure. (John 5:19, 14:10, 15:4-5; 2Cor 3:4-5, 9:8; Php 2:13)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment