Friday, February 10, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

I am the True Vine, and My Father is the Vinedresser. Every branch in Me not bearing fruit, He takes it away; and each one bearing fruit, He prunes, so that it may bear more fruit. You are already pruned because of the Word which I have spoken to you. Remain in Me, and I in you. As the branch is not able to bear fruit of itself, unless it remain in the vine, so neither can you unless you remain in Me.” Then what you heard from the beginning, let it abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you will abide both in the Son and in the Father. But of Him, you are in Christ Jesus, who was made to us wisdom from God, both righteousness and sanctification and redemption...I have been crucified with Christ, and I live; yet no longer I, but Christ lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh, I live by faith toward the Son of God, the One loving me and giving Himself over on my behalf...so we the many are one body in Christ, and each one members of one another...And He is before all things, and all things have subsisted in Him. And He is the Head of the body, the assembly, who is the Beginning, the First-born out of the dead, that He be preeminent in all things; (John 15:1-4; 1John 2:24; 1Cor 1:30; Gal 2:20; Rom 12:5; Col 1:17-18)

No comments:

Post a Comment