Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

And now, what wait I for, Lord? my hope is in thee. Deliver me from all my transgressions; make me not the reproach of the foolish. I was dumb, I opened not my mouth; for thou hast done it. For the grace of God which carries with it salvation for all men has appeared, teaching us that, having denied impiety and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, and justly, and piously in the present course of things, awaiting the blessed hope and appearing of the glory of our great God and Saviour Jesus Christ; Because it is the God who spoke that out of darkness light should shine who has shone in our hearts for the shining forth of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ...having confidence of this very thing, that he who has begun in you a good work will complete it unto Jesus Christ's day: (Psa 39:7-9; Titus 2:11-13; 2Cor 4:6; Php 1:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment