Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Today's Thought

Today's Thought:

Jesus said to them, I am the Bread of life; the one coming to Me will not at all hunger, and the one believing into Me will not thirst, never! Ho, everyone who thirsts, come to the water; and he who has no silver, come buy grain and eat. Yes, come buy grain, wine and milk without silver and with no price. Why do you weigh out silver for that which is not bread, and your labor for what never satisfies? Listen carefully to Me and eat the good; and let your soul delight itself in fatness. “Come to Me, all those laboring and being burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, because I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will find rest to your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.” For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments; and His commandments are not heavy. O man, He has declared to you what is good. And what does the LORD require of you, but to do justice, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God? (John 6:35; Isa 55:1-2; Mat 11:28-30; 1John 5:3; Micah 6:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment