Thursday, March 9, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

I leave peace to you; My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be timid. Come to Me, all those laboring and being burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, because I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will find rest to your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.” Be anxious about nothing, but in everything by prayer and by petition with thanksgivings, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will keep your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassions and God of all comfort, the One comforting us on all our affliction, for us to be able to comfort those in every affliction, through the comfort by which we ourselves are comforted by God. Therefore, encourage one another, and build up one another, as you indeed do. (John 14:27; Mat 11:28-30; Php 4:6-7; 2Cor 1:3-4; 1Thes 5:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment