Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

O LORD, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. And no creature is hidden from his sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must give account. For a man's ways are before the eyes of the LORD, and he ponders all his paths. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil...for it is written, "As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God." So then each of us will give an account of himself to God. (Psa 13 9:1-3; Heb 4:12-13; Pro 5:21; 2Cor 5:10; Rom 14:11-12)

No comments:

Post a Comment