Friday, July 28, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! And see if there be any grievous way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting! Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. The heart of the righteous ponders how to answer, but the mouth of the wicked pours out evil things. Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God. Therefore put away all filthiness and rampant wickedness and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls. All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work. (Psa 139:23-24, 51:10; James 1:19-21; 2Tim 3:16-17)

No comments:

Post a Comment