Monday, December 11, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Prove me, O LORD, and try me; test my heart and my mind. For your steadfast love is before my eyes, and I walk in your faithfulness. For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this: that one has died for all, therefore all have died; and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised. Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. (Psa 26:2-3; 2Cor 5:14-15; Eph 5:1-2; Rom 12:2; Col 3:2)

No comments:

Post a Comment