Friday, December 15, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to you forever! “These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory. Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. (Psa 121:1-2, 30: 11-12; John 15:11; 1Pet 1:8; Jude 1:24-25)

No comments:

Post a Comment