Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him." Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. Now may our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God our Father, who loved us and gave us eternal comfort and good hope through grace, comfort your hearts and establish them in every good work and word. Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory...May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. (Lam 3:21-24; Heb 10:13; 2Thes 2:16-17; 1Pet 1:8; Rom 15:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment