Saturday, May 28, 2022

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

The LORD of hosts has sworn: “As I have planned, so shall it be, and as I have purposed, so shall it stand... remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, 'My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose...'” And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption... But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us. In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will... What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? (Isa 14:24, 46:9-10; 1Cor 1:30; Eph 1:11; Rom 8:31-32)

No comments:

Post a Comment