Friday, December 23, 2022

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this: that one has died for all, therefore all have died; and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life. For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his. We know that our old self was crucified with him in order that the body of sin might be brought to nothing, so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin. (Gal 2:20; 2Cor 5:14-15; Col 3:3-4; Rom 6:4-6)

No comments:

Post a Comment