Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Today's Thought

Today's Thought:

But as for me, I will look to the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me. If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving...praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints... Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. (Mic 7:7; Col 3:1, 4:2; Eph 6:18; Php 4:5-8)

No comments:

Post a Comment