Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

May you be blessed by the LORD, who made heaven and earth! The heavens are the LORD's heavens, but the earth he has given to the children of man. The heavens are yours; the earth also is yours; the world and all that is in it, you have founded them. “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.” For here we have no lasting city, but we seek the city that is to come...where Jesus has gone as a forerunner on our behalf, having become a high priest forever after the order of Melchizedek. But, as it is written, "What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him..." (Psa 115:15-16, 89:11; John 14:1-3; Heb 13:14, 6:20; 1Cor 2:9)

No comments:

Post a Comment