Friday, November 3, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

O LORD, I am your servant; I am your servant, the son of your maidservant. You have loosed my bonds. I will offer to you the sacrifice of thanksgiving and call on the name of the LORD. So Jesus said... "If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." Do you not know that if you present yourselves to anyone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness? But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness. But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the fruit you get leads to sanctification and its end, eternal life. I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called... (Psa 116:16-17; John 8:31-32; Rom 6:16-18, 22; Eph 4:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment