Friday, November 24, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. For the commandment is a lamp and the teaching a light, and the reproofs of discipline are the way of life, For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, for at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light... looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. (Psa 143:8, 119:105; Pro 6:23; 2Cor 4:6; Col 1:13; Eph 5:8; Heb 12:2)

No comments:

Post a Comment