Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

There are many who say, “Who will show us some good? Lift up the light of your face upon us, O LORD!” You have put more joy in my heart than they have when their grain and wine abound. For you, O LORD, have made me glad by your work; at the works of your hands I sing for joy. For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. “These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.” Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. Finally, my brothers, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you is no trouble to me and is safe for you. Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory… (Psa 4:6-7, 92:4; 2Cor 5:21; John 15:11; Col 3:16; Php 3:1; 1Pet 1:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment