Sunday, February 11, 2024

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the LORD, our Maker! For he is our God, and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. I and the Father are one. I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. (Psa 95:6-7a; John 10:14-15, 27-30; Eph 4:1; Heb 12;2)

No comments:

Post a Comment