Thursday, February 29, 2024

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to your word. With my whole heart I seek you; let me not wander from your commandments! I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you. Therefore put away all filthiness and rampant wickedness and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. (Psa 119:9-11; James 1:21; Col 3:16-17; Rom 12:2)

No comments:

Post a Comment