Saturday, February 3, 2024

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

I give thanks to you, O Lord my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify your name forever. I will bless the LORD at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth. For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice...looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name. (Psa 86:12, 34:1; 2Cor 4:6; Php 4:4; Heb 12:2; Col 3:17; Heb 13:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment