Sunday, July 31, 2022

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O LORD, God of hosts. I hold back my feet from every evil way, in order to keep your word. Jesus said...“I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” Whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked. Beloved, I am writing you no new commandment, but an old commandment that you had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word that you have heard. At the same time, it is a new commandment that I am writing to you, which is true in him and in you, because the darkness is passing away and the true light is already shining. Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise... (Jer 15:16; Psa 119:101; John 14:6; 1John 2:7-8; Eph 5:15)

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment