Sunday, January 1, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

I remember the days of old. I meditate on all Your works; I muse on the work of Your hands. Cause me to hear Your mercy in the morning, for I do trust in You; cause me to know the way I should walk, for I lift up my soul to You... Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say, Rejoice! Let your reasonableness be known to all men. The Lord is near. Know that the LORD, He is God; He has made us, and not we ourselves, for we are His people and the sheep of His pasture...for we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God before prepared that we should walk in them. But of Him, you are in Christ Jesus, who was made to us wisdom from God, both righteousness and sanctification and redemption, for we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God before prepared that we should walk in them... Make me know Your ways, O LORD; teach me Your paths; You crown the year of Your goodness, and Your paths drip with fatness. (Psa 143:5, 8; Php 4:4-5; Psa 100:3; Eph 2:10; 1Cor 1:30; Eph 2:10; Psa 25:4, 65:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment