Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you. Since we have the same spirit of faith according to what has been written, "I believed, and so I spoke," we also believe, and so we also speak, knowing that he who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and bring us with you into his presence. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep. I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. (Rom 8:11; 2Cor 4:13-14; 1Thes 4:14; Gal 2:20; Col 3:3-4)

No comments:

Post a Comment