Monday, January 16, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

...fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” I can do all things through him who strengthens me. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light. But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us. (Isa 41:10; Php 4:13; Isa 40:29-31; Col 1:11-12; 2Cor 4:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment