Monday, January 30, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

**On the last day of the feast, the great day, Jesus stood up and cried out, "If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink. Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. I and the Father are one.” Return, O my soul, to your rest; for the LORD has dealt bountifully with you. (John 7:37; Mat 11:28-29; John 6:37, 10:27-30; Psa 116:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment