Friday, January 13, 2023

Today's Thought

Today's Thought:

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. I and the Father are one.” Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them. Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Such is the confidence that we have through Christ toward God. Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God...Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen. (John 10:27-30; Heb 7:25; Pro 3:5-6; 2Cor 3:4-5; Eph 3:20-21)

No comments:

Post a Comment