Sunday, May 21, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Why art thou cast down, my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God; for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. And thou shalt have confidence, because there shall be hope; and having searched about thee , thou shalt take rest in safety. Every good gift and every perfect gift comes down from above, from the Father of lights, with whom is no variation nor shadow of turning. And he said to me, My grace suffices thee; for my power is perfected in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather boast in my weaknesses, that the power of the Christ may dwell upon me. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the surpassingness of the power may be of God, and not from us: “Abide in me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abide in the vine, thus neither can ye unless ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches. He that abides in me and I in him, he bears much fruit; for without me ye can do nothing.” (Psa 43:5; Job 11:18; James 1:17; 2Cor 12:9, 4:7; John 15:4-5)

No comments:

Post a Comment