Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Search me, O God, and know my heart; prove me, and know my thoughts; And see if there be any grievous way in me; and lead me in the way everlasting. For I know that in me, that is, in my flesh, good does not dwell: for to will is there with me, but to do right I find not. Good and upright is the LORD; therefore will he instruct sinners in the way: The meek will he guide in judgment, and the meek will he teach his way. All the paths of the LORD are loving-kindness and truth for such as keep his covenant and his testimonies. For thy name's sake, O LORD, thou wilt indeed pardon mine iniquity; for it is great. Cause me to hear thy loving-kindness in the morning, for in thee do I confide; make me to know the way wherein I should walk, for unto thee do I lift up my soul. I have strength for all things in him that gives me power. (Psa 139:23-24; Rom 7:18; Psa 25:8-11, 143:8; Php 4:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment