Thursday, May 25, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Fear not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee, yea, I will help thee, yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who against us? As his divine power has given to us all things which relate to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that has called us by glory and virtue, through which he has given to us the greatest and precious promises, that through these ye may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. Therefore having been justified on the principle of faith, we have peace towards God through our Lord Jesus Christ; by whom we have also access by faith into this favour in which we stand, and we boast in hope of the glory of God. For the rest, brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the might of his strength. (Isa 41:10; Rom 8:31; 2Pet 1:3-4; Rom 5:1-2; Eph 6:10)

No comments:

Post a Comment