Saturday, May 13, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

However, the foundation of God stands firm, having this seal, The Lord knew the ones being His; also, Let everyone naming the name of Christ depart from unrighteousness. “I am the Good Shepherd, and I know those that are Mine, and I am known by the ones that are Mine. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.” Beloved, now we are the children of God, and it was not yet revealed what we shall be. But we know that if He is revealed, we shall be like Him, because we shall see Him as He is. And everyone having this hope on Him purifies himself even as that One is pure. Everyone practicing sin also practices lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness. And you know that that One was revealed that He might take away our sins, and sin is not in Him. But we all with our face having been unveiled, having beheld the glory of the Lord in a mirror, are being changed into the same image from glory to glory, as from the Lord Spirit. (2Tim 2:19; John 10:14, 27; 1John 3:2-5; 2Cor 3:18)

No comments:

Post a Comment