Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Oh, magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together! I sought the LORD, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD has risen upon you...for at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light. And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit. For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. (Psa 34:3-5; Isa 60:1; Eph 5:8; 2Cor 3:18, 4:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment