Thursday, September 7, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Jesus saith unto him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. (John 14:6, 6:37, 44; Mat 11:28-30; Acts 4:12; 1John 5:11-12)

No comments:

Post a Comment