Sunday, September 17, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace. “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Psa 29:11; John 14:27, 16:33; Php 4:6-7; 2Thes 3:16; 1Thes 5:23)

No comments:

Post a Comment