Monday, September 18, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

My heart was hot within me; while the fire burned I was meditating; I spoke with my tongue, O Jehovah, make me to know my end and the limit of my days, what it is. Let me know how lacking I am. And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness. Therefore, I will rather gladly boast in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may overshadow me. Because of this, I am pleased in weaknesses, in insults, in dire needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for the sake of Christ. For when I may be weak, then I am powerful. I have strength for all things in Christ the One strengthening me...being empowered with all power according to the might of His glory, to all patience and long-suffering with joy; And we have such confidence through Christ toward God; not that we are sufficient of ourselves to reason out anything as being out of ourselves, but our sufficiency is of God... (Psa 39:3-4; 2Cor 12:9-10; Php 4:13; Col 1:11; 2Cor 3:4)

No comments:

Post a Comment