Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

The Mighty One, God the LORD, speaks and summons the earth from the rising of the sun to its setting. “Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.All things are full of weariness; a man cannot utter it; the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing. I have seen everything that is done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and a striving after wind. Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. (Psa 50:1; Mat 11:28-30; Ecc 1:8, 14; Rom 7:24-25a; Psa 23:1-3)

No comments:

Post a Comment